Router Forums banner

JET 708433 JDS-12B 1-Horsepower 12-Inch Bench top Disc Sander

For Sale 
5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  mgmine 
#1 ·
JET 708433 JDS-12B 1-Horsepower 12-Inch Bench top Disc Sander 115/230-Volt 1-Phase

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006 ... os_product

I have 3 disc sanders and this one is the unit I rarely use. All I have to do is shine up the cast iron, other than that it is pristine and has no more than 60 minutes of run time. It has been sitting, looking pretty in my shop for a couple of years. This may be the best bench top disc sander available.

I will toss in a brand new pack of sandpaper discs for it. I am not sure if I have the crappy miter gauge or circle jig that came with it, they were junk and I probably tossed them out. If I find them I will include them.

300.00 including shipping.

If you need one of these this is a great deal. This thing is HEAVY and massive and has a huge table for a bench top unit.

This is a great too. When you need just to sand a quick small edge, outside curves, etc. I use a disc sander everyday for one thing or another.

30 day return for any reason guarantee.

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
JET 708433 JDS-12B 1-Horsepower 12-Inch Bench top Disc Sander 115/230-Volt 1-Phase

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006 ... os_product

I have 3 disc sanders and this one is the unit I rarely use. All I have to do is shine up the cast iron, other than that it is pristine and has no more than 60 minutes of run time. It has been sitting, looking pretty in my shop for a couple of years. This may be the best bench top disc sander available.

I will toss in a brand new pack of sandpaper discs for it. I am not sure if I have the crappy miter gauge or circle jig that came with it, they were junk and I probably tossed them out. If I find them I will include them.

300.00 including shipping.

If you need one of these this is a great deal. This thing is HEAVY and massive and has a huge table for a bench top unit.

This is a great too. When you need just to sand a quick small edge, outside curves, etc. I use a disc sander everyday for one thing or another.

30 day return for any reason guarantee.
Is this still available and where are you located?
Please drop me a line if you can, at: sbrubicon@gmail.com
Thanks, Steve

#12 ·
Seeing how they don't make this exact model and the newer one is not Taiwanese made I am still going to get the 275.00 for it when I retire in 2 years! A local was wanting to give me 300.00 only last week to match the one he has.
[/QUOTE]
This goes to the point I have made numerous times. Buy a quality piece of equipment and you'll always come out ahead. Buy a lesser brand and you'll take a beating. Stay away from Grizzly and Harbor Freight no matter how shinney or good they may be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.