Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a JJ-12 jointer (along with several other old Jet machines) that has been in storage for about 20 years. I am reassembling the jointer and am missing the connection from the fence adjuster to the fence. I am trying to find a copy of the manual to see what the parts look like so that I can fabricate a new one, but I can not find a manual or even a picture to give me some direction. Does anyone have a manual I can get a copy of, or could you take some pictures of yours to guide me in the right direction? Thank you in advance for any help I can get.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
9,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bill.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Bill.
Thank you, Ross, I was looking for some help with some older equipment that I purchased when I stumbled onto this forum. I have only had a limited amount of time to look around but it looks like there are some interesting discussions happening. I taught construction at a trade school until I retired, recently. I am working on putting together a shop here at home. So thank you again for the welcome from down under. I am a yank from upstate New York. I am 10 minutes from the Canadian border and a solid 8 hours from NYC.

·
Official Greeter
18,847 Posts
G'day Bill. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts