Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this mite not be the one you would buy But i thought it was different Mite be use to put nuts and seeds in it? It is a florida wood but i forgot what It has been 6 yrs sence i cut it I just cut it in chunks At a angle to get the growth rings The bark is tight so i desided to leve it on It is sprayed with M.L.Campbell low gloss lacquer thanks for looking I dont mind your comment No it wasn't budwiser that made me do it del

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi del

Very NICE :)

This is the type that sells very well in Colorado ,many gift shops will have this type of boxes, that they sale all the time...
The last time I saw them up for sell they got 18.oo to 35.oo dollars ea. most have green flocking inside of them and some will have a mountain/lake/snow etc. seen on the top or inside the lid.
The one you made would go for a bit higher in price because the tree was not Round so to speak... :) and all the parts came from the same tree, the more rustic they are the better they sale. :)

Bj :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.