Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a jointech system from my friend, he got it at a woodshow in 2006 never opened the box. I got home opened the box there was no smart fence in the box and it appears they went out of business! Does anyone know where I could buy one? Thanks Len:

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Len.

These are getting to be as rare as hen's teeth......You may be lucky.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Jointech & Accesseries

I am not sure if this is what you are seaking; I tried a search on Bing and was directed to E-Bay as well as several other re-sellers. You can set up a long term search for your desired items and be notified by e-mail when such items become listed for sale. Hope this is a help. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
I am not sure if this is what you are seaking; I tried a search on Bing and was directed to E-Bay as well as several other re-sellers. You can set up a long term search for your desired items and be notified by e-mail when such items become listed for sale. Hope this is a help. Good luck to you.
Ebay and Craigslist- For used items. Why? Because from what I heard, the owner/originator died and the two sons that took over ran it into the ground, closing their doors about a year ago.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Ebay and Craigslist- For used items. Why? Because from what I heard, the owner/originator died and the two sons that took over ran it into the ground, closing their doors about a year ago.
I agree, Mike.

I would look at a new Incra fence (LS positioner?) if I was going down that path.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If you succeed in finding any information on Jointech let me know. I also bought a used system. It is complete but didn't come with any manuals. I need to find a place where I can buy copies of the dvd and/or manuals for the system.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Raul, Here is manual. I can't help with the DVD. However there have been a number of threads here on the forum with some members having them and being willing to make a copy. A search should find them

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts