Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
I have the whole unit ,manuals , templates like new also came with a VHS tape i Recently able to transfer it to CD have not got them back from the friend that had the euipment to transfer it , believe he made me 5 copies
I am not using it, would entertain selling it ( but am not interested in any kind hassle offer a fair price and pay shipping)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the whole unit ,manuals , templates like new also came with a VHS tape i Recently able to transfer it to CD have not got them back from the friend that had the euipment to transfer it , believe he made me 5 copies
I am not using it, would entertain selling it ( but am not interested in any kind hassle offer a fair price and pay shipping)
John thanks for that reply. I could offer you $ 100 + postage and insurance costs. This is a modest offer because I really only need the aluminum sliding portions of the unit, and have all the other accessories and manuals. If interested, please send me a good photo of that part of the fence. Thanks, Alan.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
John thanks for that reply. I could offer you $ 100 + postage and insurance costs. This is a modest offer because I really only need the aluminum sliding portions of the unit, and have all the other accessories and manuals. If interested, please send me a good photo of that part of the fence. Thanks, Alan.
Take a few days to get the pictures but will get back to you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interested in buy one of these for parts. I have had mine for more than 8 years, but have damaged the sliding parts of the fence. If anyone wants to sell their's for parts, let me know.
[email protected]
thanks . Having a problem figuring out this website. Appreciate if you could reply to [email protected]. Also prefer to pay with PayPal. Will pay the seller fee for you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.