Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm Pop Moon and just joined your group to learn how to get the most from my router. I am 60 yrs. young and am retired due to a disability but love working in wood. I do mostly scrollsaw work but have started using my router to help in making picture frames. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can on the use and uses of my router. Looking at all the bits that are out there has opened up many doors of my pea size brain as to what all I could be making. Don't let the age fool you this old dog loves to learn new things.
About me? Well I was a perfessional Chef for over 35 yrs. have clowned for over 18yrs. I am married to my best friend for 22 yrs. I have 5 Children living, 14 grandkids, and 4 great-grandkids with 3 more on the way. I raise rabbits, garden and love to fish when I can. Other than that I guess I am just a simple ole guy. I look forward to meeting lots of new friends here. Thanks for having me.
Pop Moon

·
Registered
10,714 Posts
Welcome popmoon

Hello Pop. Welcome to our group. You can learn a lot from this group of woodworkers. Questions? Just ask. Have you checked out "thewoodworkingchannel" yet? Some great info there too. Wow, it sounds like the grandkids are multplying faster than the rabbits. :D I only have 1 great grandchild. :) Oh yes, belated "Happy Birthday" to you. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.