Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All members,

I would like to introduce myself as a new member here. My name is Therdsak Srisap from Bangkok, Thailand. I'm 57 year old. I'm working as a Computer Consultant for the Government organizations and a large corporates in Thailand. I just enter into a woodworking hobby few years ago. I'm setting up my new garage workshop. I may need help from all of you in the near future. Any comments or suggestion are appreciate and please feel free to contact me any time.

Best Regards,
Therdsak Srisap

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Therdsak

You will find many on the forum, from hobbyists
to professional with similar interest in the router and its uses.

If you could put a little more information in your profile - particularly what machines and tools you have - we will be better able to answer your questions.

Many members are not aware of the limitations that we, outside the US, face to pursue our hobby.

What voltage do you have in Thailand?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Thersak. Glad to have you. I'm a74 yr. old beginner of 40yrs. All these guys really are a help. Never ask anything yet I didn't get an answer for. Gary/Florida

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Therdsak

You will find many on the forum, from hobbyists
to professional with similar interest in the router and its uses.

If you could put a little more information in your profile - particularly what machines and tools you have - we will be better able to answer your questions.

Many members are not aware of the limitations that we, outside the US, face to pursue our hobby.

What voltage do you have in Thailand?
Thanks James,
We use 220v here in Thailand.

·
Registered
Theo
7,156 Posts
Welcome aboard. Everyone needs a little help once in awhile.
Spent two pleasant years in Bangkok, came back in 1975. Imagine it's changed a lot since then. Just remember, we like pictures.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Sa-wad-dee (hello) Therdsak,
Been at this woodworking in my small shop for more than 30 years. Making all kind of thing from this marvelous maternal called wood. In looking across the vast web & all kinds of woodworking magazines, it truly amazes me in all the beauty and the degree of all of those talents across this world of ours. So,,,be always careful and never lose the concentration it takes around your machinery, so you too will be able show us on this side of this world what you can create there on your side.
Choke-dee (good luck),,Therdsak

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dear Bob,
I'm glad to hear that you've ever been in Thailand long time ago. Hope you've a good time here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dear Theo,
Thanks for your welcome, I'm quite new in the woodworking. Recently, I've a vertical router table in my workshop and bought some accessories from Rockler to build my new router table. I like Norm Abram's router table plan and try to build my own one in the near future. I may need some suggestion from all of you.

Also glad to hear that you have a good time in Bangkok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dear John,
Thanks for your recommendation. I'm agreed with you that the power tools are quite dangerous machine if you lost of concentration.
If you have time , please kindly take some pictures of your workshop and router table for me.

Regards,
Therdsak

1 - 13 of 13 Posts