Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just work a little in my garage, nothing serious yet. Will put in an avatar when I figure what I want.
I just got a Bosch RA 1180 router table with stand second hand, it's hard to find any info. I got the manual but when I go to places like youtube or on the net there does not seem to be any info or videos on this router table it's like it never existed.
Maybe it was discontinued for some safety reason, is there any comments out there.
Thanks in advance, and glad to be in this forum.:smile:
Stuart

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
welcome Stuart...
see if this helps...

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks

Thank you STICKS486. The router in the info is the new RA1181 but I downloaded it and I will keep it for reference. If there is anyone with info on the RA 1180 please let me know to make sure it is safe to use.
Stuart

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Hello and welcome to the router forum, Stuart

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Stuart
Type in Ra 1180 in the Community search you should find old threads on the forum back around 2006

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Welcome Stuart - glad you could join in - you'll find lots of helpful folks here.

BTW, my son-in-law was at the Naval Academy, CFB Esquimalt, Victoria, BC. They've since moved back to Ontario and a lot closer to me - no more 5 hour flights to the west coast.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.