Router Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I am floored. When I went to use my Kreg pocket hole jig, I noticed a part was missing. I took it into the field, and must have had a part fall off. The search turned up nothing.
So I researched, and could not find a replacement part. I wrote the Kreg folks, asking if I could purchase a replacement part from them.
They wrote back, and notified me that they were sending a replacement part via FEDEX, and should receive it this week. No mention of any charge.
Wow!!!
We need more companies like this.

·
Official Greeter
19,758 Posts
That is "customer" service.....

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Good to know...thanks...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Not to try and outdo you but I had 2 auto clamps by Kreg that simply wouldn't close properly by applying the right pressure. I emailed Kreg and a day later had a reply asking for specific information about the 2 clamps. I gave them the items numbers and pictures of the clamps and issues. About a week later I had a package sent that had 2 new clamps and they did not ask for the defective clamps in return. I admit I was a bit surprised, not that they stood behind their product but they were easy to work with. There was a phone conversation in there at the start to make sure I was understanding who to use their clamps and we went through adjusting. It was a pleasant experience. Never had a problem recommending them at all.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Wow! I am floored. When I went to use my Kreg pocket hole jig, I noticed a part was missing. I took it into the field, and must have had a part fall off. The search turned up nothing.
So I researched, and could not find a replacement part. I wrote the Kreg folks, asking if I could purchase a replacement part from them.
They wrote back, and notified me that they were sending a replacement part via FEDEX, and should receive it this week. No mention of any charge.
Wow!!!
We need more companies like this.
I expected to here some bad news,,, good for you and Kreg too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Isn't sad that what once was a "standard" has turned into "I nearly had a heart attack." What happened to companies having pride in their products and real customer service. There are so few companies left that have dignity and respect for themselves that I can only count it on one hand.

Thanks for letting us know...at least there is still a few.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.