Router Forums banner

Kreg Router Table question

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  berry 
#1 ·
I'm looking for ideas on how to be add a tall axillary fence to a Kreg table. Thanks.

#3 ·
I think this video should give some Ideas. About 3 minutes into this video he shows a homemade jig that should work on the Kreg fence. The top board that slides on top of the fence can be as tall as you want it to be. Very neat idea that can be made to work on any fence. This would be ideal for vertical panel raising bits.

Lock Miter Joint Demo - YouTube

Dick

#5 ·
Fence

I found an article in Woodsmith Issue 188 where they make an auxillary fence. They attach a narrow (matching the height of the Kreg fence) piece of MDF or PW, to the Kreg fence with Rockler Universal Fence clamps - see pic. Then simply screw a piece of melamine or whatever, at the height you need, to the mdf/pw unit - cut a clearance hole for the router bit and your done.

I can't complete the jig for a couple days because I doing finishing in the shop now. (ah the joys of a small shop)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.