Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Because our daughter likes snowmen, when I found this on the 'net, figured I would do this last minute. Never know which way the kid likes things from one day to the next, so I did two at the same time, distressing one. She thought I was making them to sell, so when I asked which way she liked, she said the regular one. The distressed one ended up going to the neighbor as a gift for them. I currently have six (6) more in progress, since when I bought the wood, I didn't realize just how much wood I had, so I decided to use it up and make as many as I could to sell.

Pattern

Attachments

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Roxanne. My scrap pile has grown as of late, as well. I'll be looking for patterns/plans to use them up.

My daughter got me a piece of walnut with live edge on it for Christmas; trying to figure out what I want to route on it.

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
You'll find out that the simplist things made the last minute from cut offs or scrap actually catch on and sell as good or better than the "good stuff"! You just never know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.