Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is the last one Walnut I like to make the same thing out of at least 3 type's of wood Dont know why I have always done this I guess i like to see the item in different wood's and color This one is finished in the same sprayed lacquer thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tables

cranbrook2 said:
Nice work del as usual
do you build them all at once or one after the other ?
thanks for the complament I build them 1 at a time I am going to make probly 4 at once cut all the pieces Than plane all the pieces to thickness and go from their I may try some inlay I havent done that yet I have all the stuff to do it That may be my next thing to check out i am probly like you running out of space to put thing's I may be fully retired in a mo. or so Than look out lumber here i come del

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love black walnut ! Those legs really appear delicate in this pic...looks like they taper down to 1/2" or less ....my son thinks it resembles a spider in that the 'body' of the table is so large in comparison to the thickness of the legs.... Kids say the darndest things ! Are the other species of this table shown anywhere on this site ? I would like to see it in Tiger Maple myself... Nice job :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.