Router Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Latest piece I'm in the process of doing. Had some delays with doctors appointment and other things going on. Got most the bike finished up tonight. Need to finish up the wheels today. Then hit it with some paint, sand and clear coat it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Bobby I don't see how you do it. I can't hardly wait to see it when it's finished.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
That's gonna look neat.

HJ

Reactions: BobbyLee

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
You're growing by leaps and bounds! I really admire your "can-do" attitude. From your photo, you appear to be pretty young, and I'm glad you discovered this talent now. Can't wait to see how this project turns out!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You're growing by leaps and bounds! I really admire your "can-do" attitude. From your photo, you appear to be pretty young, and I'm glad you discovered this talent now. Can't wait to see how this project turns out!
Jim thanks for the compliment of my "can-do" attitude. As far as being young. I turned 50 this past January. My avatar photo is from 2012 and was 46 when it was taken.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bobby I don't see how you do it. I can't hardly wait to see it when it's finished.
Hey Don. Getting ready to jump back into it and get it finished this afternoon. As far as; you don't see how I do it. I like new challenges. And with being disabled the way I am. It gives me the opportunity to push myself in other ways that I wouldn't be able to do otherwise.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
Jim thanks for the compliment of my "can-do" attitude. As far as being young. I turned 50 this past January. My avatar photo is from 2012 and was 46 when it was taken.
FIFTY?! You're still a young whippersnapper compared to most of us. I had just been drafted when you were born. Sigh. Where does the time go? :lol:

Reactions: Stick486

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
FIFTY?! You're still a young whippersnapper compared to most of us. I had just been drafted when you were born. Sigh. Where does the time go? :lol:
Oliver

A friend of mine was in a bar years ago, and after a few adult pops, approached a young girl and said, "where have you been all my life?"

She said "for most of it, I wasn't born"

He's never lived that down, (cause we won't let him):laugh2:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
2nd tour...

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Whippersnapper :laugh2:

I like the sign Bobbylee but I especially like the bike.

Gonna look good. Hey, weren't you the one with the nephew that just joined - Garrett wasn't it. What's up - find a girlfriend???:x

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Reactions: woodknots
1 - 15 of 15 Posts