Registered
4,352 Posts
Fantastic!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the nice comments.

Very nice, indeed! Is that your design? It's very clean. Hope and pray your sister is well.

David
Thanks David, I guess it's my design. I found and converted the cross picture on Google and modified the shield and banner that a friend gave me. Then added the text. Joe. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
My command of the English language is not proficient enough to describe how beautiful that is! The Missus and I are sending prayers for your sister.

·
Super Moderator
David
3,567 Posts
Thanks David, I guess it's my design. I found and converted the cross picture on Google and modified the shield and banner that a friend gave me. Then added the text. Joe. :)
Did you use a Vectric product to do all of this? Reason I'm asking is I really like the scrolls. I think that, as much as anything, sets this apart and raises it to a higher plane.

David

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
David,

Aspire has, I think, 19 different versions of banners and ribbons that can be pulled, push, stretched, and sized to whatever you want. There's also a regular real "scroll" that comes with the clipart. All included. Some of their "project" files, that they sell, have different ones. You can get very creative just using your mouse and dragging it around.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Your sister will receive much strength from your thoughts and work.

My wife is a 12 year survivor of breast cancer. The progress they have made in the last 12 years has been substantial.
Our prayers for complete success are with her.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
My wife has had it twice. First one was in 2000. If caught early it can be beat. Tell her not to give up!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts