Router Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lil' something I'm going to be workin' on for the wife. Figure it will make a nice wall hanger for her to go with the rest of her signs. Getting ready to lay it out with carbon paper. Still need to add some more mountains in the background behind the cabin and possibly add some clouds. Also going to have to fill the crack at the top and glue a crack on the top right of it before trimming the excess off the end of it. Nancy's Layout 01.jpg

·
Registered
Theo
6,912 Posts
Ambitious project. I'm looking forward to a photo when it's finished. I'm thinking there will be people wanting one for themselves, so rather than admit you did it, I'd tell them you bought it. Either that or charge big bucks.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Wow!!! Bobby I know she will give you a great big ""At a boy"" for that sign. You might even get a kiss and a hug. I know you would like that. :wink:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Bobby...
DUDE...
WOW!!!

Rocky Mountain mountains....

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Once again you demonstrate your amazing talent. I'm sure looking forward to seeing the finished product.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Holy Smokes that looks great. . . Why not add smoke to the cabin's chimney. Just as I thought it, it became the suggestion. I mean it is already a very detail oriented project and with your talent I could see you pulling it off. Good job and I also can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
8,323 Posts
This is going to be good.

Reactions: BobbyLee
1 - 10 of 10 Posts