Router Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 5" lazy susan. Doesn't need to support a lot of weight, maybe 50lbs tops.

Anyone have one they prefer over another?

·
Premium Member
14,852 Posts
I'm looking for a 5" lazy susan. Doesn't need to support a lot of weight, maybe 50lbs tops.

Anyone have one they prefer over another?
Hi Brian, I have had this 6" one for so many years that it now has some rust on it and if you lived closer you could HAVE it with pleasure.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,922 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all.

That one on Amazon looks pretty nice... might just be the ticket. Also checked out Mcmaster, didn't realize there were so many different types!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Thanks all.

That one on Amazon looks pretty nice... might just be the ticket. Also checked out Mcmaster, didn't realize there were so many different types!!

@BrianS, yes, they carry so many varieties of so many things it can almost cause buyers paralysis!

Reactions: BrianS

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I bought one of these cheapy things from *bay. It works great albeit a little rough but it's only for the workshop. I screw it to the bottom of an old 45cm x 45cm piece of 12mm mdf that I use for cutting on, then use that as a turntable when I'm finishing something like my clock.

Too rough for a dinner table lazy susan.

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Very true!!! none of the above shown bearing are "quiet" The VXB's are considerably quieter than the stamped metal plate bearings.

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I bought one of these cheapy things from *bay. It works great albeit a little rough but it's only for the workshop. I screw it to the bottom of an old 45cm x 45cm piece of 12mm mdf that I use for cutting on, then use that as a turntable when I'm finishing something like my clock.

I bought one of these for a rotating cutting mat I made for the quilting addict in the family... :smile: She's happy with it, so that's what matters most.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts