Router Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interested, Lee Valley is offering Free Shipping starting today, Oct. 26 through Nov. 8.
For newcomers, Lee Valley is a source for high quality woodworking, including router bits, template guides, and many other accessories. For @Stick486, Lee Valley has a very large number of planes.

Lee Valley also has Home and Garden and Hardware sections, and Lee Valley is a Festool dealer

·
Registered
966 Posts
They recently opened a store in Laval Quebec, on the North Shore of Montreal. I can now go there and buy what I need. My students bought most of their tools there. High Quality !

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered several gardening tools from them about a year ago and was completely satisfied with their delivery. ( even if I didn't have the opportunity to take advantage of free shipping). And I am ready to pay any money for high-quality and fast delivery because I have faced the bitter experience of poor delivery. It would be fine if the delivery were delayed for a month or even more; they just said that customs confiscated everything. But they cannot return the money to me, as this does not provide for their insurance case. I think these people have not even heard about such a magical service as fast-card-program.com, where in just a few clicks, you can issue a card that allows you to cross the border of Canada, the United States, and Mexico freely.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.