Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Am I the only one who definitely prefers the old one?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The older site was wayyy better, that is a sure thing. I do not really understand why they have actually made the newer site like this. In case they wanted to make a step forward, they had to make a better site, a site that would be better from every single point of view, not only the interface. I am working on my new website right now, and I am trying to avoid all the mistakes done by LEE VALLEY's newer site. I have already worked a lot on the SKAG Campaigns, and I hope everything is fine, and my site will be successful.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,081 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
The older site was wayyy better, that is a sure thing. I do not really understand why they have actually made the newer site like this. In case they wanted to make a step forward, they had to make a better site, a site that would be better from every single point of view, not only the interface. I am working on my new website right now, and I am trying to avoid all the mistakes done by LEE VALLEY's newer site. I have already worked a lot on the SKAG Campaigns, and I hope everything is fine, and my site will be successful.
I actually like the new one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts