Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
I believe we all feel a loss, when someone, almost part of the family, passes on....

I'll wager that a very high percentage of our members have purchased from Lee Valley at some time...

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
I believe we all feel a loss, when someone, almost part of the family, passes on....

I'll wager that a very high percentage of our members have purchased from Lee Valley at some time...
Yes I love that store . I seen the story on the news . Leonard may you RIP , and thank you for creating such a great franchise

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
When I first started getting serious about woodworking I helped them grow their business. I've been to the stores in Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, and soon to be in the new Kelowna one. A woodworking store run by woodworkers. I only got one, maybe two duds over all these years and some of the tools have been absolute gems.

I sent my condolences yesterday. I hope Robin Lee continues to show the integrity in the business that his father did.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Do they have a presence in Oz, James?

·
Official Greeter
18,742 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts