Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I just started in Routing. I started to make signs free hand and everyone loved it and i sold about 10 already. i just purched a pro stincel kit from master craft. it is working out great but i am looking for new fonts for the lettering insted of just using the block letters .If any one can point me in the right direction i would be gratfull.

Thanks
Tim

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
G'day Tim

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Tim and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us, and remember to have fun, build well and above all be safe.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Hi Everyone

I just started in Routing. I started to make signs free hand and everyone loved it and i sold about 10 already. i just purched a pro stincel kit from master craft. it is working out great but i am looking for new fonts for the lettering insted of just using the block letters .If any one can point me in the right direction i would be gratfull.

Thanks
Tim
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the Routerforums, the friendliest and most informative woodworking site in the Internet.

I have no experience with sign making using a router, but I do follow typography and full understand why you need a variety of typefaces. I know nothing about this company, but you might want to check out this web site:

juststencils.com/industrial-metal-stencils.htm

Please keep us posted on your progress.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts