Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Skype with Rick and Mike last night and must say that I thoroughly enjoyed actually hearing the voices of those two.. It is a great way to talk to each other.. I had mentioned that I was going to our middle school to hang out with the guys in the Livingston Woodcrafters Guild.. I've been meeting with them the last couple months.. I took my camera to get a few shots of what some of them are working on..

The first is a turning that one member is making for his home down in Missouri.. It's going to be sitting at the top of a stairway..
Second is one of 2 gates being made for around a swimming pool.. Made of cherry with copper water pipe for the slats..
Third is a hope chest that is just getting the trim put on..

If anyone near Hartland, Michigan is interrested, the group meets every Tuesday evening at the Hartland middle school.. They also meet at the Howell high school the second Thursday of each month, but being as that school will be undergoing renovation this summer, it is yet unclear where they will meet during that time.. You can contact me for more info..

Here's the pics.. Thanks for looking..

Attachments

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Skype is a free program that lets you make free calls to someone elses computer, that is also running Skype.. Mike and I were discussing posting our Skype IDs voluntarily, so we could talk to those we meet here.. I'm listed as Axl Myk..
You need a headset with microphone to use it..
www.skype.com and click on downloads..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts