Router Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Cricket

The Login process does not retain my information even though I check the Remember Me box. Once logged in as soon as I move to another page within a thread or to another thread the system logs me out.

Assistance please.

Thanks in advancce
Jon

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Stooopid cookies!! Glad you got it sorted out. Will have to file that one away for future reference.

Reactions: Herb Stoops

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
C Cleaner gets rid of them but you'll have to log back into every site you go to after and you lose the history of your browsing, which is probably tied into the cookies issue. My Firefox starts hanging up on me if I don't run it regularly.

Reactions: JFPNCM

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is the message that started the issue as it cropped up repeatedly at the bottom of every page and now it's back!

Cookie and Data Use Consent
We use cookies to improve your experience on this website and so that ads you see online can be tailored to your online browsing interests. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies.
Tell me more | Cookie Preferences

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
@Cricket

Thanks. I'm still not sure why that warning message continues to appear at random intervals. To my knowledge I'm no longer blocking cookies as hte site works well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts