Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just west of Houston is the small town of Sealy, Texas, home of Lonestar Motorsports Park. The track is a small one run by the locals. This weekend they were having a Mopar fest, with all year models invited.

There was drag racing, car show, swap meet and a motocross type event. I missed the motocross thing. But I did get to take in the sights and sounds. Heck, the doctor said to get out and walk, so I did! :grin:

Not to rant, but sheesh guys, it seems if you have the money to buy those 700 hp supercharged Hellcats, you could at least learn how to make it go down the track. And there were a lot of them. In one of the pictures you will see three of them, but they were in the car show event and didn't even race 'em.

I walked the grounds looking a many late model Chargers, Challengers, several SRT's, and a few actual race cars.

I finally decided it was time to go. I had seen enough. The time slips were disappointing because of rookie drivers and several of the race cars had mechanical problems. But for $10 admission, I thought it was a good deal. And the weather was outstanding! High 70's-low 80's with a breeze, and not a cloud in the sky.

So here are a few pics. I have a lot more but these kind of sums up the show.

Oh, BTW, the hamburger from the food truck was outstanding!>:) Sorry Rick @RainMan 2.0, no pictures this time! >:)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts