Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thanks for having me back to the router forum. doing research on the purchase of cnc for our shop. thanks, tim

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
@TimPa

Welcome Back Tim - there has been a lot of discussion on CNC recently. Do a search for CNC and you'll find numerous threads that you can peruse. And I'm sure our CNC experts/novices will be around shortly. Do you have any specific questions that they might answer for you, in the event you don't find the answers in any of the threads?

·
Premium Member
Rick
17,544 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tim . I'm on a quest to have a router table myself someday

@TimPa

Welcome Back Tim - there has been a lot of discussion on CNC recently.
There seems to be an influx lately . I swear if I don't get my rear in gear , I'll be the only one on the planet without one .
I may have to put the insulation on standby lol

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Tim . I'm on a quest to have a router table myself someday

There seems to be an influx lately . I swear if I don't get my rear in gear , I'll be the only one on the planet without one .
I may have to put the insulation on standby lol
You won't be the only one without one Rick. I could have sworn that the insulation was already on standby. >:)>:)>:)>:)

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome back Tim.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the warm welcome.

I am looking to buy a turn key. I posted on the cnc forum - I will appreciate any info.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Tim. I bought two wood cnc router from China FALA CNC on March this year. Though the price is a little expensive but every other things are good, including delivery time, shipping, machine quality and after sale service. Hope it is helpful to you.

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum Enios.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts