Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just new to this forum. I am in the process of replacing the bearings on a Craftsman 315.248861 plunge router . I have been very careful to separate all the parts in ziploc bags and identify where they belong . Unfortunately I have a spring approximately 1.25 inches long and 3/16 diameter that just appeared. Does anyone know of a manual for this router that I might consult.

Any help would be appreciated .

Lane

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Lane, are you sure about that model number? It does not come up but parts breakdowns/lists for Craftsman and many other brands can be found at

www.partsdirect.com

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Lane

It's a good model number it may take a phone call to the service center or a online chat to get the manual..
http://www.routerforums.com/woodworking-classifieds/11437-craftsman-315-248861-a.html

=
Hello. Just new to this forum. I am in the process of replacing the bearings on a Craftsman 315.248861 plunge router . I have been very careful to separate all the parts in ziploc bags and identify where they belong . Unfortunately I have a spring approximately 1.25 inches long and 3/16 diameter that just appeared. Does anyone know of a manual for this router that I might consult.

Any help would be appreciated .

Lane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts