Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

This is my first post! My dad recently gave me his Sears Router Model No. 315.17381. It looks to be in excellent condition, includes a wrench and base plate, but no bits or owners manual. Does anyone know where I may find an owner's manual. A search on the internet did not show much, but pointed me here. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,413 Posts
Hi Evan. Welcome to our little corner of the 'net.

Check here: craftsman 315-17381 for your manual.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. Someone here will be able to provide you with the answer.

·
Official Greeter
18,811 Posts
G’day

Welcome to the router forum.

Thank you for joining us, Evan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I may have manual

Hi,

This is my first post! My dad recently gave me his Sears Router Model No. 315.17381. It looks to be in excellent condition, includes a wrench and base plate, but no bits or owners manual. Does anyone know where I may find an owner's manual. A search on the internet did not show much, but pointed me here. Thanks!
I have a Craftsman Router Model 315.26070 which is a 1 hp, 25,000 rpm model. I have the manual (2 pages/4 sides) that I would be willing to scan and email to you if that would be applicable. I don't know the difference between the models. Mine is about 40+ years old and still works fine. I cannot use the attachment system yet so you would have to send me your email.

Popabob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, all, for the replies! And, thanks, BrianS for the manual! Much appreciated! Now I can see what types of bits to use and get to work. Cheers, Evan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts