Router Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,514 Posts
Welcome Moosie, Furniture eh. We'll be looking forward to some pictures, which you can download directly from picture files on your own hard drive. It's always great to have someone like you join up because we love hearing hints and seeing projects from the folks who do. Glad you joined the fun.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Hello and welcome N/A...
is that retired as in seasoned or probie???...

·
Administrator
David
3,987 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Add your first name to your profile to clear the N/a in the side panel and so we'll know what to call you. Add your location, as well.

Retired furniture maker? So now it's a hobby, you'll no longer build furniture, you've moved on to other projects, …? We like photos so show us your shop if you still have one, tools if you still have them, projects if you're still going to do them, etc.

David

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
hello and welcome to the router forum, M00sie1945

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry, guys. I was so excited to finallyget into the forum. I can make really nice sawdust, but at my level of computer skills I didn't find registering very friendly. Any way, so far I'm just looking around, getting the lay of the land. Already I hope I was some help to the owner of the Hitachi M 12 V router. I really thought mine were wonderful machines...until the weren't. Enough on that. I will be back with a few pictures & more info on me. Lots of snow & cold today here in Winnipeg, but not as bad as some of those unfortunate souls further to the east. However, I have it on pretty good authority that there are no mosquitoes out today. Paul

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Moosie and welcome. It is bitterly cold there alright. Stay away from Portage and Main, the coldest intersection in the universe as peggers like to say. We're only at -2 here in the North Okanagan of south central BC.

·
Administrator
David
3,987 Posts
...but at my level of computer skills I didn't find registering very friendly. Paul
Paul - Look at the top right of the page and you'll see Account Settings. Click on that and you'll see Edit Your Details on the left side panel. There you'll be able to add your first name and your location.

David

·
Official Greeter
19,136 Posts
G'day Paul. Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Paul - Look at the top right of the page and you'll see Account Settings. Click on that and you'll see Edit Your Details on the left side panel. There you'll be able to add your first name and your location.

David
and under the search window...

Reactions: roxanne562001

·
Official Greeter
Ross
10,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Welcome, Paul...happy retirement ! ! !

You're gonna love it here...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.