Router Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched online high & low for a good price on an M12v...has anyone heard of or done business with this place?

http://www.northwestpowertools.com/

best price I have been able to find plus free shipping....I have a local store that sells the M12V on sale for 174.99, not sure when the next sale will do...another question if anyone knows...

On the new Hatachi router with the fixed & plunge base, is the hole pattern on the plunge base the same as the M12V...already have a table & plate for the M12V hole pattern, would look at the newer model if the holes would line up...any input is appreciated..tks..Dennis

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
dtaylor15 said:
I have searched online high & low for a good price on an M12v...has anyone heard of or done business with this place?

http://www.northwestpowertools.com/

best price I have been able to find plus free shipping....I have a local store that sells the M12V on sale for 174.99, not sure when the next sale will do...another question if anyone knows...

On the new Hatachi router with the fixed & plunge base, is the hole pattern on the plunge base the same as the M12V...already have a table & plate for the M12V hole pattern, would look at the newer model if the holes would line up...any input is appreciated..tks..Dennis
Interesting price jump...... I was looking at these just before Christmas and found them in the $160 range and even $150 at a few places. After your post I checked to see and wooooooooow they are now near $200. Any idea what happen here???

I was able to find it two places for the "old" price but they did not have stock either place.... and I noticed the place you listed did not have stock.

As far as question 2... I have the M12VC but no way to compare to the other M12. I can tell you the new one has the same hole pattern as the Porter Cable 690's if that gets you any farther.

Ed

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.