Router Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I am looking for a tech or someone with extensive knowledge of mach 3 for my cnc router. 4x8, I need help fine tuning it. Machine is fully operational, have some glitches to iron out. I want to get the machine up and running asap. I am in Bangor pa 18013. Anyone with knowledge or knows someone in my area that will make a house call please send me a PM. Will pay by hour. Thanks in advance!

EDIT by Moderator: Phone number removed for poster's privacy. To contact the OP, send him a private message.

·
Registered
21,703 Posts
Stuff like this should work without tweaking. When you're talking about $4-8 K or more, the idea that you need to tweak is BS. It is that more than anything else that keeps me leery. CNC for amateurs is clearly not really ready.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Flyeaglesigns...

There is quite a community of CNC'ers on here...maybe you could re-post your question in the CNC sub-forum to get more attention...?

It could be more helpful if you add some more detail about your glitches...who knows, someone might have the answer for you and you won't need a house call...

Good luck...

Reactions: Roy Drake

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
Stuff like this should work without tweaking. When you're talking about $4-8 K or more, the idea that you need to tweak is BS. It is that more than anything else that keeps me leery. CNC for amateurs is clearly not really ready.
wow!!!
hard to believe you said that...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.