Router Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

My name is Eddie and I'm the new kid on the block. I am currently working for a flooring company as an installer. I love to work with wood and would like to learn as much as possible to build my own furniture with my own tools. So any advise or input would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings Edwin and welcome to the router forum. We are pleased you have chosen to join with us.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you like it here.

I also hope you learn how to do it and post pictures and plans of what you do as making furniture is something I always like to see and wish that I will develop enough skills to do besides making a bench out of 2x4s and 2x6's.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Hello Eddie and welcome to the RouterForums.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you so much for the greeting I do now feel a little wanted and that really matters to me, it’s good when you can communicate with others with the same interests. I will defiantly update my profile when I get a chance. Talk to you soon.

Thanks

Ed,

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did one project for a cutomer in a night club, I was challenged to built a two bars they came out pretty nice and that's when the taste buds hit me with he idea of making my own furniture for my home. how do I post the pic's? need some help

Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
You might need 10 posts to do it...other wise go advanced for message replying and find manage attachments down the screen a bit under the message box.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts