Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm broading my knowledge with my router, but I dont understand how to use the router, I wanting to make some door frams 1x3 Maple frame with profiles and lay glass as my panel.

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi
Glass panel doors can be tricky, I would suggest you get the video below and let Marc show you how easy and the safe way to do the job, you will be amazed how easy you can make them if they are done right way.. :)

The video is only 10.oo bucks and worth it's weight in gold..or a stack of Maple firewood if you do it the wrong way.. :)

Glass Panel Doors Made Easy-Sommerfeld's Tools For Wood

=====

I'm broading my knowledge with my router, but I dont understand how to use the router, I wanting to make some door frams 1x3 Maple frame with profiles and lay glass as my panel.

·
Official Greeter
18,790 Posts
Hi George,

Welcome to the forum.

I agree with BJ... I have that DVD...

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings George and welcome to the router forum. Thank you for joining us.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome George. As soon as I finish my basic table almost to Mike's sticky in Table Mounted routing, I will be looking at doing some cathedral raised panel doors and will be getting a few of Marc's videos myself.

-B

1 - 5 of 5 Posts