Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My old dependable Bosch drills are showing their age so I searched for the new generation of tools. I bought the Makita BHP 452 and it is everything other reviewers have said. It is light, it is powerful, it is easy on the hands. The chuck is absolutely SOLID when you lock it up. And because the innards are metal and well machined ALL of the power gets to the work. We did half a deck one afternoon and dropped the drill in a box at the end of the day....still going strong!
This is simply a well made, high quality tool for amateurs like me or for somebody who works with it all day. It's tough and it will (and did) drive 3" screws all afternoon!

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I use the Makita's all day & they do take a beating & keep on going. The newer batteries last longer & don't take a long time to recharge. If your work depends on these tools all day they are worth the cost.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
I'm another satisfied (trade) BHP452 user. Excellent, and LIGHT, piece of kit. Runs rings round my old Bosch and DW cordlesses. One of the best tool purchases I ever made, and the batteries work with probably the widest range of cordless tools made today with drywall screwdrivers (3 off), angle drills (2 off), angle impact driver, straight impact drivers (3 off), circular saws (3 off), SDS hammer drills (2 off), angle grinder, small vacuum cleaner, jigsaw, etc, etc.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts