Router Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Believe everything you have heard about this saw! Yes, it fairly shouts quality and precision when you take it out of the box. When I began set up I quickly discovered that a 0-degree cut was just that and a 45-degree cut was just that. Raise/lower the blade and lock it- it is LOCKED! I made some cuts through 3/4 oak ply. Then doubled it and went through TWO layers of 3/4 oak ply. Saw never slowed; never bogged down. Did total cutting for a cabinet to go in my outdoor cooking center. Then did a bunch of face frame stuff and some treated 2X6 just for the hell of it. Saw was still cutting when I laid it down for the day. This is a VERY well made, hard working saw and the LED light on it is VERY appreciated.....whether you wanted it or not.
I am VERY happy that I took my time with research because I don't know how you could buy anything better. It makes my two other saws look stone-age.:happy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for the info. I have an older PC 19volt saw that I use frequently but the batteries are wearing down so it's in the back of my mind to get another battery operated saw rather than search for new batteries.
I like these saws because they actually do a great job. Easier to handle than the heavy electric machines I have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts