Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am a Newbie and happy to be here. First I would like to thank Cricket for sending a welcome along. Second I am having a hard time finding my way around and learning what I can and can't do, thank you for your patience. Well trying to find the right forun to post my question, I clicked on to a question I believe was from Mickey asking what the tool he had 3 pictures of posted. I believe what you have Mickey is a SHOP SMITH drill press like router table. I own one have used only a few times and like it very much. please feel free to contact me if this makes it's way to you. I need help identifying who make this very large plunge router I picked up a couple years ago with intentions of building another router table. It has a 1/2" shaft with a collet inside and I can slip another one on from my shaper or router but can't figure out how to tighten . I don't know who makes it to find instructions. Here are a few pictures and thank you very much for your help. As you can see in the photo with the magazine nest to it, it is a large machine. It weighs about 12 lbs. It runs smooth and strong. If I could separate the outer plunge casing from the motor and solve the collet issue I would put this in my shop smith router table. Otherwise I'll list and sell. Sincerely; Restored

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.