Router Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a project i did two monts ago to sell.as of now no takers. i read a article on how to price your projects,it said to do this

i had 80.00 in material ok multify that by four 320.00 for bird house then take away 80.00 and that is what your labor cost is 240.00 i seen these selling on internet for 200.00 plus shiping i priced mine for 160.00 and cant sell them:sad:.dose anyone have another way of pricing ther projects i would like to hear from you . thanks!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Steve

I use the golden rule , What would you pay for it if you saw it for sale ? :) don't take this the wrong way,,, :) :) I would say 20 to 25.oo bucks tops after all it's just a bird house you are trying to sale...the next golden rule if you want to sale a item you must buy/make cheap and sale cheap... :) or it just becomes warehouse stock that you must keep warm..

=======

this is a project i did two monts ago to sell.as of now no takers. i read a article on how to price your projects,it said to do this

i had 80.00 in material ok multify that by four 320.00 for bird house then take away 80.00 and that is what your labor cost is 240.00 i seen these selling on internet for 200.00 plus shiping i priced mine for 160.00 and cant sell them:sad:.dose anyone have another way of pricing ther projects i would like to hear from you . thanks!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks bj every thing you said is very true. thanks!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts