Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Master Plate Table saw Alignment Plate Brand New still in unopened original package, Align, calibrate and tune up your table saw to within +/- .001”. this double disk ground aluminum late fits 5/8” and 1” arbors. Measuring 6” x 10”, it’s designed for squaring and aligning your saw blade to the table, and unlike saw blades, it has zero runout! Precisely measure any angle too! The MasterPlate can Align, Calibrate, Tune and Troubleshoot the Following Saws:
•TableSaw, •Radial Arm Saw, •Compound Miter Saw, •Chop Saw. Rockler sells it for $49.95 + shipping,

Asking $40 shipped.

Any questions, please email me at (deleted by a Moderator).

Thanks for looking.

Vr
Mark T.

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Mark we don't allow members to openly post their email addresses and this is for your own protection. We have our own private messaging system so you really don't need to anyway. You can share emails through the PM system if you want.

·
Registered
Theo
6,919 Posts
Huh. They come up with something new every day. Personally I use a $2 ruler, or $6 HF electronic caliper, and get my blades dead on. Well, that's not entirely true, sometimes I just do it with a chunk of wood, that works, just takes a bit longer usually. I never knew I was doing it wrong.

·
Registered
284 Posts
You would need to spend an additional $12 on Amazon to get free shipping. $40 shipped should be a good deal.
I am a PRIME member so I get free shipping, but that is not the point I was just trying to let Mark know what his competition is. It's a good deal if you want to do it that way. There are a ton of options.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am a PRIME member so I get free shipping, but that is not the point I was just trying to let Mark know what his competition is. It's a good deal if you want to do it that way. There are a ton of options.

Thanks for the heads up.

So, OK how about $35 shipped.

Mark T.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts