Router Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Does Porta Cable have a 0.40" bushing/(guide). I'm really looking for on that will fit my Bosch Router but it looks like I have to go the route of buying the Bosch mfg adapter that utilizes Porta Cable bushings.

I have an old Craftsman Professional Dovetail teplate unit that requires the 0.40 bushing.

It doesn't look like Porta Cable sells a .0.40 bushing in the standard set of busings. I know that some bushings are sold individually. Any suggeston on suppliers?

:sad:

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi

Drop by the Porter Cable service center I'm sure they will have one in stock..
But I would suggest the MilesCraft plate it has the adapter to take on the PC guides.. kill one bird with one stone thing..

I should note I have the Bosch adapter set but it sucks :)

Amazon.com: Milescraft 1201 Base Plate / Bushing Set for Routers: Home Improvement

====
Hi

Does Porta Cable have a 0.40" bushing/(guide). I'm really looking for on that will fit my Bosch Router but it looks like I have to go the route of buying the Bosch mfg adapter that utilizes Porta Cable bushings.

I have an old Craftsman Professional Dovetail teplate unit that requires the 0.40 bushing.

It doesn't look like Porta Cable sells a .0.40 bushing in the standard set of busings. I know that some bushings are sold individually. Any suggeston on suppliers?

:sad:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts