Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a new participant in the Router forums, I hope to learn, discuss, and communicate with other woodworkers. I have been a woodworker for over 50 years, have extensive construction experience, and have found it to be the most rewarding and enjoyable creative experience of my life. My greatest regret is that I have not taken the time to document much of my work. I do have a small portfolio with some pictures, but much of my work was prior to the digital revolution and I did not make proper records of my creations. No one's fault but mine.....

So, there is my first recommendation; if you take the time to create something, make the time to document it.

I realize that this is a router forum. I use routers on nearly every project; furniture, remodeling, deck rails, window and door trim, boxes, etc. I would like to continue to learn new techniques and methods like inlays, jigs, templates, edge profiles, joinery, and this appears to be a great place to that.

Please feel free to comment on any of my projects and I would be happy to share my experience and knowledge if you wish.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few shots of the end tables from my Show n Tell thread.

:happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
23,786 Posts
Hi Max

I keep on looking at your table and I must say it's very sharp,cool beans.. :) you did a great job..

=========

A few shots of the end tables from my Show n Tell thread.

:happy:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Bj,

I sure had a good time doing these tables. Gonna try to post some pics of my other work tonite.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After all the comments from everyone, I entered these tables in a Fine Woodworking table contest that is running this month. Check it out at

'Tip-Top Tables' Contest - Fine Woodworking

There is a lot of great competition.....some very interesting entries.

I got a comment from someone who didn't like the inlay. Does anyone else think they don't belong or detract from the table? I am interested in all opinions.

thanks,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts