1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,698 Posts
Where's the referee?

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
I've heard of the Chinese developing martial arts called the way of the tiger, the way of the snake, and the way of the monkey but I've never heard of one called the way of the kangaroo. They missed that way I guess. Seriously, that was a great example of how they use their back legs to fight.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Well, that is very interesting to watch. Kickboxing is very fun and requires some very good physical fitness! I've participated in a fair amount of it myself as has our oldest daughter, Emily. I have often wished I could kick with both feet simultaneously- but not having that sturdy tail makes my wish gravitationally difficult!

It gets hard to keep-up with which one is which without differing jerseys!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia, USA

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
You have to give both of them credit for tenacity.

Reactions: OPG3

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
The only time you'll see a fight break out and the cops aren't called or anyone gets thrown in the slammer :lol:

·
Registered
6,860 Posts
I kept waiting for theme music to start, "Everybody Was KungFoo Fighting". I was very disappointed.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, that is very interesting to watch. Kickboxing is very fun and requires some very good physical fitness! I've participated in a fair amount of it myself as has our oldest daughter, Emily. I have often wished I could kick with both feet simultaneously- but not having that sturdy tail makes my wish gravitationally difficult!

It gets hard to keep-up with which one is which without differing jerseys!

Otis Guillebeau from Auburn, Georgia, USA
All you have to do to kick with both feet buddy is plant your tail firmly on the ground. N

1 - 13 of 13 Posts