Router Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the forums for a couple of weeks now, and am finally getting around to introductions. I would have done it sooner, but there is just so much good information here! And of course, new knowledge brings new questions.

First off, I'd like to say how much help this site is. As a relatively inexperienced router user, it is invaluable.

About me....

I'm a 30-something fellow hailing from Kakabeka Falls, Ontario. I'm a mechanic by trade, but over the past eight months, I've been a full time parent. I'm pretty much blue collar all the way, and after doing a major renovation, I realized that allthough carpentry was fun, woodworking could become a passion.

Another hobby that I have is playing Dungeons & Dragons (another creative release for me).

I have a nice auto shop at home (complete with hoist) that is transforming into a woodshop. I've gotta work at that though.... it's becoming a pain to shift from one to the other!

See ya around.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
presumed_druid, let me be the first to welcome you to the forum. Glad to have you with us. There is quite a wealth of knowledge here and it is yours for the asking. Just remember there are no dumb questions. Now my car seems to idle a little ruff, :D :D Just kidding.

·
Registered
11,921 Posts
Welcome Druid. I hope you get as much enjoyment from this site as I do.

Remember: "If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy!"

I'm very handy! (sigh)

·
Marine Engineer
Doug
4,906 Posts
Congratulations on fatherhood! My question is, when do you have time to play in the shop with an infant in the house? I either had to watch mine while my wife slept, or couldn't make any noise because the shop was under the nursery!

Welcome, and happy routing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts