Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is a project I started on the 4th while sitting around talking with the wife and MIL. Been working on it off and on this week. It's carved from a pattern of the great Harold Enlow. I call him Monty. He doesn't look like to much of a real "jack ass" as he kind of looks like a nice guy. Just finished him up this morning.

Thanks for looking guys!

Corey

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
4,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monty All Painted Up...

Here Monty is all painted up. I painted him with artists oils and finished with satin lacquer. I told Bob Noles that I am thinking about mounting him on a piece of nice walnut and take him to work and he will be the "Jack Ass" award for the most deserving every quarter :) Thanks for looking!

Corey

Attachments

·
Registered
880 Posts
That's one fine carving Corey:) If I tried it, it would have come out looking like a sheep - but I guess that's the penalty of being Kiwi.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
Retired since June 2000
15,065 Posts
That's just gorgeous Corey, I'm sure that Glenmore thinks I posed for it!

Bob., great to see you back, I hope it's for the long term, you have been missed.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Super job Corey.

I may look in reverse, but if I worked with you I would strive to get the "jack ass" award for the quarter, means I get to keep it for three months. :) :)

Great carving
John

·
Registered
Rick
17,588 Posts
Hey Corey I was checking out some of the projects in your gallery. Nice job! This ass was probably my favorite though. Great idea for a fun office!
Robert he may not respond as the last time he was here was 02-01-2011 06:56 AM

If you go into the persons public rofile you can select statistics and it will show you the last time they were active

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.