Router Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of the projects I've worked on since I've joined the forum. The picture frames I designed myself. I appreciate all the help ya'll given along the way!! :thank_you2:

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
5,688 Posts
Hi Steve,

Some really nice work! I love the crosses with the nails especially :)

What is the box with dividers in the first 2 pictures?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Bob,that one is a magazine rack ,i didn't have the finish on it yet.

·
Registered
399 Posts
That is some fine craftsmanship. I love what you did with the picture frames...no easy stuff!

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Nice looking projects Steve. Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Hey, thanks for sharing. Would love to see a few more pics of the shop and a little tour of the place. Looks like you have been at it a while. We will look forward to more pics of projects in the future.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys for your comment,Jerry i would like to give you a tour of the shop ,but you are looking at a small 16'x16' and completly out of room.i'm want to add another 10'x16' on to it.that if i can talk the boss into it ( wife) .i'll keep you posted if it happens.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
Hello steve! That is a nice shop. and really great projects. I like them all. I know that room is a premium, but i find that i am always short of room. I started in 1964 with a few basic tools, and bought tools as i found them. My shop is now around 16 x 27, and i need to do a lot before i will be comfortable. It looks as you are using the room you have wisely. The rafters are a great place to organize some of them. Good luck on the room, and continue the great projects! :)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I like the projects you chose to do. My woodworking is driven by how can I make my life better with the projects I do. I see the same thing in some of your projects.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts