Router Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering does anyone have the Timber check moister meter how does it work for you? Saw one in price cutter that's in my price range. :confused:

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the one above and it works fine for me tried out yesterday and I'm hoping that it is right on the money because all the wood that I have in the racks are all pretty dry. They are on a average of 3 and 4% moister. Thanks if it comes out wrong I'm going for the wagner. Thanks

·
Retired Moderator
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jerry I have rough cut lumber that I built racks so it is 3' from the floor on the first rack. I walnut on it my dad kept in the barn it is at least 30 to 40 year old stock my uncle cut it his sawmill back in the early 60's. I have white pine on the upper rack that I have strips in between and a nice breeze in the car port. Been there for 2 years. But next month I won't have this luxury because it's off to the local sawmill for more pine and oak. I'll have to sit on that for a while just plain patients. Thanks Julie that's all I use is rough cut lumber to much at the home centers for me I priced red oak just a simple 1x8x8 is 33.00 I'm getting white and red oak for .85 a board foot. I'll probably will be getting in touch with about that artical in the near future thanks. Thanks Roy that's what I wanted to hear to cold and my part time job is sorta becoming a full time job this week. I'll be getting in my shop real soon to start them work stations and other odds and ends before I even get started figured after Easter. I hope so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.