Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO who is working on building new models? upload some screen shots of the process... always interesting to see what process you all use..

Attachments

·
Registered
Theo
6,913 Posts
I am always doing that. But I collect a lot of images of whatever, discard ones I don't like, then freehand sketch the parts I like, and in the end have an original design. Been doing that since I was a kid, so don't figure there's any reason to change.

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
SO who is working on building new models? upload some screen shots of the process... always interesting to see what process you all use..
I love all those big game models but we don't have a lot of call for them here in Louisiana. We're kinda' stuck with ducks, fish, gators or nutria. Makes me wish I was back living in Montana.

·
Registered
Theo
6,913 Posts
I love all those big game models but we don't have a lot of call for them here in Louisiana. We're kinda' stuck with ducks, fish, gators or nutria. Makes me wish I was back living in Montana.
Don't let minor details like that stop you. I don't see a lot of elephants around here, but got an old hammer double barrel shotgun that's going to be converted to a double rifle elephant gun. Then if there ever is an elephant comes thru my yard I'll be prepared. Think big.
>:)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh that's what I want.. a piece of Nutria art.

Where were you in Montana?

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,193 Posts
ohhh that's what I want.. a piece of Nutria art.

Where were you in Montana?
I went to college in Missoula. For nutria art just combine a rat and beaver image and you should be good to go. :grin:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Ollie,

I got his address - - trap one and send it to him ---- then he can really be authentic!!!!!!

·
Registered
Theo
6,913 Posts
Would this be considered a moose, or an elk?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts