Router Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few more projects wrapping up this week.

An Elk in the round piece that is being donated to the Rocky Mountain Elk foundation. Birch butcher block 25"

A first pass at painting the Steampunk Humpy x to Hummer = Humvie, salmon piece. Half way through the salmon species now.

and a first pass at painting Captain Cave man. I am pretty sure I emailed everyone who wanted that file.. except those of you who only speak in LOA..... Languages other than Aspire. Just cant get that tool path file stuff to work.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
I've ran out of adjectives to describe your work!! I hope your making a lot of money for the obvious amount of time you put into your work.

Reactions: Scottart

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,196 Posts
Great work, as usual, Scott! I still haven't had time to try the files in my LOA software, Fusion 360. I can now see the proverbial light at the end tunnel and hope to get a chance later this week to see how the stl files look.

David

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
What they said .
Scott , I sure like that perimeter frame your doing around the Elk, very nice touch. There all great pieces , you’ve got some major talent their

·
Registered
265 Posts
for a newbie - your work is so impressive from the cnc standpoint, as well as the finish/paint greatness. thank you for sharing that, it helps people like me stay motivated to learning the craft!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for a newbie - your work is so impressive from the cnc standpoint, as well as the finish/paint greatness. thank you for sharing that, it helps people like me stay motivated to learning the craft!
thanks Tim. lots of inspiring work on this forum for sure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.