Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Does anyone know a manufacturer for that bit. I have checked with a couple router bit manufacturers and I did not see any bits that looked similar. Any help would be appreciated.

John, TheVogon
That bit is sold as a tongue and groove set usually. The key is to find one that is a stacked set so that they can spaced differently at times. Check with some of the big bit manufactuers like Freud, Whitesides, Jasada, CMT, Eagle-America or just order it from Oak Park. :)

Good Luck
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.