Router Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I inherited a "MS-R Router table" as an unmade up kit several years ago. Its been in the back of the garage ever since and the cardboard box is/has disintegrated and there is some surface rust on some of the paint work. However I believe it is still all there and should go to a good home, its probably the best part of 20 years old if not more and has never been assembled. There is an assembly manual but it doesn't say what make it is but it does show a US style mains plug where it talks about fitting a router and an on/off switch, I have no idea if its specific to any particular router but there is nothing to suggest that it is. Its in Bath, Ex-Somerset, BA2 5HX and weighs "a lot"!!, so I'm not thinking of posting it somewhere/anywhere.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Hi Aviator and welcome. I can't think of any currently active members from the UK but maybe someone will see it from there. As an alternate possibility do you know of any men's sheds around you that get together to do woodworking? They would find a use for it.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
I inherited a "MS-R Router table" as an unmade up kit several years ago. Its been in the back of the garage ever since and the cardboard box is/has disintegrated and there is some surface rust on some of the paint work. However I believe it is still all there and should go to a good home, its probably the best part of 20 years old if not more and has never been assembled. There is an assembly manual but it doesn't say what make it is but it does show a US style mains plug where it talks about fitting a router and an on/off switch, I have no idea if its specific to any particular router but there is nothing to suggest that it is. Its in Bath, Ex-Somerset, BA2 5HX and weighs "a lot"!!, so I'm not thinking of posting it somewhere/anywhere.
Is this it? https://www.maoshan.com/product_info.php?no=6
If it is I have one a sliding table router table that I got from MCLS, they are a generic router table that are branded by several retailers.
https://www.mlcswoodworking.com/sho...es/router_table_2.html#precision_table_anchor

HErb

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I have just joined the group looking for ideas and advice on getting started with a router and table. I live in Worcester UK. I am interested in your MS - R table. Is it still available? Regards.

·
Super Moderator
John
6,962 Posts
Chris
aviator99 Has not been on the forum since the day he place this post

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Hi
I have just joined the group looking for ideas and advice on getting started with a router and table. I live in Worcester UK. I am interested in your MS - R table. Is it still available? Regards.
Maybe you can PM him, click on his avatar and it will have link to Private mail. Then a email will be sent to his mail box that he has a Private message.
Herb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts