Router Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,820 Posts
Aw, y'all miss me! Thanks for thinking about me. Actually, I am just finishing up a small project - a cover for an oven, as requested by our niece. I will grab a pic or two of the finished project.

I don't know about where y'all live, but it is too danged hot for me! Come on fall.

·
Registered
8,956 Posts
Aw, y'all miss me! Thanks for thinking about me. Actually, I am just finishing up a small project - a cover for an oven, as requested by our niece. I will grab a pic or two of the finished project.

I don't know about where y'all live, but it is too danged hot for me! Come on fall.
Glad you are OK, Mike,
My shop has been in the low 90's and hi 80's last couple of months, gets too hot for me, That is probably cool for you.

Dan and Chuck and Rick are burning down all the forests and, we are getting all the smoke down here, the sun is just an orange ball through the smoke.
Herb

·
Registered
22,199 Posts
Glad to hear from you Mike. We've been above a hundred for weeks, finally cooled down into the mid 90s. Ready for fall, but still have September Dog Days to get through. The drought and heat killed a number of my allepo pines, in fact there are dead ones all over town.

Glad I put a good sized AC in the shop and insulated the heck out of it. My wife came out yesterday to hold something for me, and she liked how cool it was in there. Takes about 30-40 minutes to cool down. Really interesting how the seasons change all at once in the Mojave. One day it's summer, the next its fall. Used to get lots of snow during winter and warming the shop up took a lot longer, even with the help of a heat gun.

Yup, it's definitely nap weather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.