Router Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new to routing and recently accquired a Craftsman 925179 multi-purpose
router guide kit without a manual. Can someone post a copy or otherwise tell me where I can get one. Please help. Thanks John

·
Registered
23,784 Posts
Hi John

I don't have one but you may want to drop a email to guy selling one on ebay he may make you a copy of it (cheap ) or just buy the jig for a song..then you will have two of them and a maunal that you can sale off on ebay :) old Crfatsman manuals are hard to come by (out print stuff ) :)

SEARS CRAFTSMAN ROUTER GUIDE #925179 | eBay

===

====

router guide kit without a manual. Can someone post a copy or otherwise tell me where I can get one. Please help. Thanks John

·
Official Greeter
20,236 Posts
Welcome to the router forum, John

Thank you for joining us

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have that same guide...I'll slither out to the shop in a moment and see if I still have the guide....If so I'll copy it and let you know so we can suss out how to get it to you...

By the way, welcome to our corner of the world..hope you enjoy it..

Best Regards,
George Cole
"G"

·
Registered
125 Posts

·
Registered
10,671 Posts
Greetings John and welcome to the router forums, we are glad to have you join us.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have that same guide...I'll slither out to the shop in a moment and see if I still have the guide....If so I'll copy it and let you know so we can suss out how to get it to you...

By the way, welcome to our corner of the world..hope you enjoy it..

Best Regards,
George Cole
"G"
George, If you manage to make a file out of it, upload it to the manuals section on the forum for future use.

Mike

·
Registered
396 Posts
George, If you manage to make a file out of it, upload it to the manuals section on the forum for future use.

Mike
OK, I found it now to upload it????? I need a little guidance here..that's BS I need a lot..

Here we go..I'll try to scan it, then what? I could copy it and mail it, I'll try anything I can to get it out to all who wants a copy..

I guess you all have heard of computer illiterate people! Well I'm here to tell you I'm computer stupid..

Please let me know where we go from here?

Best Regards,

·
Registered
23,784 Posts
Hi George

May I help.. send it to me via email and I will upload it for you :)

[email protected]

I will pull the email address off this post in short order

====

OK, I found it now to upload it????? I need a little guidance here..that's BS I need a lot..

Here we go..I'll try to scan it, then what? I could copy it and mail it, I'll try anything I can to get it out to all who wants a copy..

I guess you all have heard of computer illiterate people! Well I'm here to tell you I'm computer stupid..

Please let me know where we go from here?

Best Regards,

·
Registered
23,784 Posts
Hi George II

Here's the manual

+++++++
Sears Multipurpose Guide Catalogue No. 25179

Sears Craftsman MULTIPURPOSE
ROUTER GUIDE 25179

via GEORGE E COLE

=========

Will do Bob, I'll set about it in the morning....by the way the manual number is 25179..
Regards

Attachments

·
Retired Moderator
16,386 Posts
Hi Caltick and welcome. Click on the Routerforums.com logo near the top of the page. It will take you to our homepage. Scroll down until you finfd the manuals section and then look for the Craftsman ones. If we have it it will be in there.

·
Registered
22,500 Posts
Are you talking about an edge guide? The wording is a little vague and hard to find anything but an edge guide while searching, mostly you find bushings--which seems completely unrelated. If it's the edge guide, here's a YouTube video to check out:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.