Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,456 Posts
Daniel - I've heard it referred to as "a chest of drawers" or a "bureau".

From Wikipedia: A chest of drawers, also called (especially in North American English) a bureau, is a piece of furniture that has multiple parallel, horizontal drawers stacked one above another.
1 - 1 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.